The Music Sticker for Instagram posts and Stories was unveiled on June 28, 2018, by Instagram. Users can express themselves more fully by using this publishing function, which allows them to add music to a video or photo in Instagram Stories and profile feed posts.
Some users, however, have reported issues with Instagram Music, such as Instagram Music not working, Instagram Music not showing all songs, and Instagram Music no results found.
Why is Instagram Music Not Working?
The following are potential causes if you’re having trouble using Instagram Story music on your smartphone.
- The Instagram application on your phone is out-of-date.
- An unforeseen issue with your Instagram account; please log out and try again.
- The Instagram app may be compromised right now.
- Professional is the selected account type.
All of the issues mentioned above can be fixed quickly, however.
How to Troubleshoot & Fix Instagram Music on Posts Not Working or Showing Issue
You may be here because your music on Instagram isn’t playing or your gadget isn’t playing the songs correctly. You may easily add music to your Instagram posts by using the following workarounds, so don’t worry.
Solution #1 – Make Sure the Instagram App is up to Date
It’s conceivable that the version of Instagram you have installed doesn’t yet support music or that Instagram Music isn’t functioning properly if you haven’t updated your Instagram app in a while.
- Start the App Store application.
- Find “Instagram” by tapping the Search symbol in the bottom right corner.
- If the app needs an update, click the Update button that says it. Otherwise, it will state Open, which means you are already updated.
Solution #2 – Log out of Instagram
Signing out and back in again is another method for resolving Instagram issues. You could find that the music feature is returned when you log in again.
- Select your profile page from the menu in the bottom right.
- Tap the three-line menu in the top right of the page to bring up the pop-up menu. From there, select Settings.
- Hit Log Out after swiping down to the bottom.
- Log in to Instagram once more using your normal account credentials.
Solution #3 – Switch Back to your Personal Instagram Account
After upgrading to an Instagram Business account, several users say they no longer have access to music. If you’re currently hooked into a Professional account, you can easily return to your Personal account to see if it fixes the issue. You may move back and forth whenever you wish, so don’t worry about losing access to your professional account.
- First, select your profile page by accessing the menu in the bottom right section of your screen.
- In the pop-up menu, touch Settings under the three-line menu in the upper right corner.
- Choose Account.
- Select Switch to Personal Account from the list of options at the bottom.
The music feature in your individual account might not start working right away.
It might be necessary to contact Instagram customer service if none of these troubleshooting techniques were successful in reinstalling Instagram Music on your smartphone. Instagram has a toll-free hotline for customer service as well as a comprehensive help section with FAQs, support articles, and a way of reporting issues.