Being a student, you can benefit a lot if you sometimes take a break from your busy school schedule. One of the easiest ways to relax is to binge-watch your favorite films and TV shows during the weekend or on your free time.
If you are a college or university student right now, you can enjoy a huge discount from Hulu on their streaming subscription plan for students. Now, you only have to pay $1.99 per month on Hulu’s ad-supported subscription plan instead of $5.99 per month. That’s a 65% discount from the regular Hulu plan.
However, the discount only applies to currently enrolled college students. You will need to verify your student enrolment status during sign-up to qualify for the discount offer.
How to Sign Up & Get Hulu Student Plan for University or College Students
Before you sign-up for a Hulu student plan, make sure that you are eligible for the streaming discount deal. Hulu is in partnership with SheerID to verify student enrolment status. Students must be currently enrolled at a Title IV accredited US college or university.
- To sign-up, go to https://www.hulu.com/student on any browser.
- Click Sign Up Now.
- Enter your information. Your email address and password will be used to login to Hulu app on any device.
- Click Continue.
- You will be redirected to SheerID to verify your student status. You will need to provide your information.
- After verification, click Continue.
- Enter your billing information.
- Now, you can download the Hulu app and start streaming your favorite movies and TV shows.
Existing Hulu subscribers can also avail themselves of the student discount. You will only need to go to your Hulu Account page and select the Hulu student discount button. Follow the steps above and enjoy the savings!
Note that you can also cancel your Hulu subscription at any time. All you have to do is go to your Account page and cancel the streaming subscription plan.
Are you eligible to avail of the Hulu student discount plan? Will you be signing up? We would love to know your thoughts, so drop us your answer in the comments below.