Streaming on Hulu will give you access to shows like Helstrom, Monsterland, The Great, No Man’s Land, The Handmaid’s Tale, Catch-22, and Crime + Punishment. Now, you can watch your favorite Hulu TV series episodes and original movies on different platforms and supported devices.
The subscription cost on Hulu starts at $5.99 per month with the ad-supported plan. If you don’t like the hassle of ad interruptions, you can sign up and subscribe to the $11.99 price tier. If you want to stream live events, sports, news, and more options to binge-watch, Hulu with Live TV plan is for you. This subscription plan will set you back $64.99 on monthly fees.
Now that you have signed up for a Hulu account and a subscription plan, check out the list below to know if your device or streaming media player is compatible to stream Hulu app or website and Hulu + Live TV content.
NO ACCOUNT YET? Sign up for a Hulu free trial here!
Complete List of Devices & Streaming Media Players that Support or are Compatible with Hulu Website or App
This list is not exhaustive and only contains the devices with Hulu app support at the time of publication. We will try to maintain this list and add new supported streaming media players, gaming consoles, smart TVs, mobile devices, or computers as they are made available.
Smartphones & Tablets
- Android Devices with Android 5.0 or later
- iPad Air, iPad mini 2, 3 and 4, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad 5th generation or later
- iPhone 5S or later
- iPod Touch 6th generation or later
- Amazon Fire Tablet 5th generation or later, Amazon Fire HD 6 Tablet 4th gen, Amazon Fire HD 7 Tablet 4th gen, Amazon Fire HD 8 5th gen or later, Fire HDX 8.9 4th gen, Fire HD 10 5th gen and above, running at Fire OS 5 or later
- Apple TV 4K, Apple TV 4th generation, Apple TV 3rd generation
- Chromecast with Google TV
- Nvidia Shield
- Amazon Fire TV 3rd generation or later
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K
- Amazon Echo Show
- Roku Players running version 8.1 or later
- Xfinity Flex
- Xfinity X1
- HiSense Android TV
- Sony Bravia Android TV 2015 or later
- Xiaomi TV
- LG Smart TV running webOS 3.5 or later
- LG Roku TV
- TCL Roku TV
- HiSense Roku TV
- Samsung Smart TV 2016 models or later
- VIZIO SmartCast TVs
- VIZIO Smart TV
- Nintendo Switch
- PlayStation 3 (Hulu + Live TV not supported)
- PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 5
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
- Xbox One S
- Xbox Series X
- Xbox Series S
Desktop & Laptop Computers
- Mac running macOS 10.13 or later
- Windows PC running Microsoft Windows 10 or 11
- Chromebook with Chrome OS
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
That’s it! Does your streaming devices at home support streaming on the Hulu app or watching events on Hulu with Live TV? We are curious to know so please do tell us in the comments below.
NO ACCOUNT YET? Sign up for a Hulu 30-day free trial here!