The TikTok Creator Fund is one of the surefire ways to earn money as a content creator. It comes with a few criteria to cross, but if you meet them you’ll be able to apply. Once the Creator Fund is accessible, they’ll require you to input some identity verification details such as a valid ID, and tax forms for US residents.
The application process is something that one may expect to go smoothly considering the importance of payment for content creators, but this isn’t actually the case. In fact, many users have reported a growing concern about a specific error message that reads:
“Thanks for Applying. Your application could not be reviewed due to a technical error. Please feel free to apply again after 24 hours. In the meantime, we encourage you to continue sharing your creativity on Tiktok.
How to Fix TikTok Creator Fund Application Could Not Be Reviewed Error Message
The ‘application could not be reviewed’ TikTok Creator Fund error is one that can be frustrating to encounter, especially after crossing the threshold requirement of 10,000 organic followers and over 100,000 views in the past 31 days prior to your application.
First of all, you should make sure to check a few things off your side of the issue.
Ensure you Have a Valid Payment Method Registered
It’s important to use information and details that are accurate across all the other documents you’ve submitted. If you’re entering payment information, ensure that the name registered on that platform is consistent with any ID you’ve submitted to TikTok.
Reinstall your TikTok App
If the issue still seems to persist after getting all your details right, it’s time to try something new.
- Go the TikTok app icon on your smartphone and hold it
- Tap Uninstall from the quick menu
- Open Google Play Store or the App Store
- Type in “TikTok” in the search bar and tap install
- Once installed, enter your details and see if the error persists
- If you’re required to attempt a new application, proceed with the requirements once again
Wait for at Least 12 Hours
The application process is one that is being reviewed for thousands of creators at a time. It has been reported that TikTok is working on a fix to address the frequency of this issue. Until then, you can follow this tip from a previously affected user.
Try waiting for 12 hours, then applying again. Make sure you adequately space out your application attempts to avoid a risk of being banned from the system.
Send a Support Ticket
- Tap the three lines at the top right corner
- Scroll down and tap Report a problem
- Tap Privacy and Abuse Report
- Tap Other
- Select Still have problem
- Type in the issue you’re facing and tap Report
- Wait for the loading to be completed and do not exit the screen until the loading has been completed
The TikTok error is one that is pretty inconvenient to encounter, especially when you’ve got a good claim to the income that can be earned using the platform. With these fixes, you should be able to use a working solution in no time.