If you don’t always use the PlayStation app on your Android or iOS phone, now you will because its added new features. Deleting and uninstalling your PS5 games remotely is possible through the latest version of the PlayStation mobile app. Even when you are not using your gaming console, you can remove any game on your PS5 at any time through the app.
First, you need to make sure that you are using the latest version of your PlayStation mobile app on your iPhone or Android phone. You need to download version 21.4. To install the update and enjoy the added feature, go to the Google Play Store for Android devices or the App Store for iOS. Look for PlayStation. Tap update.
DON’T MISS: PS5 stocks come & go at Amazon! Check it out here!
After you have installed the latest version of your PlayStation app, you will see the new feature under the storage management option.
Linking your PlayStation 5 Gaming Console to PlayStation Mobile App
The second thing you need to do is make sure your PS5 console links to your PlayStation app. That way, you can access and manage all your PlayStation 5 games and free up storage space on your console from the mobile app.
- Launch the PlayStation app.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Link Console to App under Console Management section.
- Look for your console where you have logged in to your account. If you cannot see your console, it means you are signing a different account on both. You need to sign in to one account on both the device and the app.
- Click the device to link it.
How to Remove & Uninstall PS5 Games from Android Phone or iPhone Remotely
Follow these steps to uninstall and remove PlayStation 5 games remotely through the new PlayStation mobile app.
- Open the PlayStation app on your iOS/iPhone & iPad or Android phone.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Select the Storage Management Option.
- Now, look for the games that you want to delete.
Aside from deleting your PS5 games, the latest iOS and Android mobile app version of PlayStation enables you to allow or disable party notifications, compare trophies with friends, accept game invitations, sort and filter the PS Store, share images and texts, and join multiplayer sessions.
How do you like the updated version of the Playstation mobile gaming app? We value your opinion, so please do write us your comments below.