Signing up on Paramount Plus will require you to use an email address to identify your streaming account. However, there may be reasons why you need to change the email address associated with your Paramount Plus account. Such as:
- Your email address is no longer working.
- Your email address gets hacked.
- Your email provider is closing their services.
- You want to change your primary email.
- You no longer want to be associated with your email address.
Whatever is the reason for updating your email address, you can do so easily on Paramount Plus.
How to Update Email Address Associated with Paramount Plus Streaming Account
Changing your email address on the Paramount Plus streaming service takes only a few minutes. Still, if you plan to update your email address, you have to do it soon to avoid compromises and issues on your account. Follow the steps below how you can edit your email address on your Paramount Plus account.
Change Account Email Address on Paramount+ Through Computer Browser
- First, open any browser on your computer. You can use a Windows 10 or Mac desktop or a laptop computer.
- Access Paramountplus.com.
- Log in to your account.
- Select your name found in the upper right corner.
- Click Account.
- Choose Edit Email.
- Now, type your new email address on the given field.
- To confirm, retype it.
- Enter your password.
- Once done, click Save.
Update Account Email on Paramount Plus Via Mobile Device
- Launch any browser on your Android phone or iOS mobile device.
- Go to Paramountplus.com and log in to your account.
- Tap your name.
- Go to Account.
- Tap Edit Email.
- On the given fields, enter your new email address.
- Reenter again to confirm it.
- Type your password.
- After filling in all the fields, tap the Save button.
- Now, open your email client and look for the confirmation message from Paramount Plus.
Why do you want to change or update the email address on your Paramount Plus streaming account? You can tell us your story in the comments below.