Have you ever taken a picture only to find out later that it’s blurry? It’s a common problem with mobile devices, but it’s one that you can easily fix with Photo Unblur on the new Google Pixel 7 or Google Pixel 7 Pro phone.
This software that comes with Google Photos uses advanced algorithms to fix blurry photos and old pictures so that you can enjoy clear and crisp images every time. With just a few clicks, you can fix photos that are too dark, too bright or even those that have been deleted by accident.
Photo Unblur is available as a free trial, so you can try it out before you commit to buying it. And once you see how well it works, we’re sure you’ll be impressed!
How to Use Photo Unblur from Google Photos to Fix and Edit Blurry Snaps & Old Pictures on your Mobile Phone
Assuming you have the Google Photos app installed on your Pixel or Pixel Pro:
- Open the app and select the blurry photo.
- Tap edit. Select enhance.
- If there’s still blur, tap more edit options and then Sharpen.
The app works best with photos that are slightly blurry. If your photo is very blurry, it may not be able to fix it completely. However, the app can still help reduce blurriness and make the photo clearer than it was before.
Tips for Using Photo Unblur on Google Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro Device
If your photos are looking a little blurry, there’s no need to worry – you can use Photo Unblur to fix them up! Here are some tips for getting the best results on your Google Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro device:
- Use Photo Unblur on well-lit photos for best results. If your photo is too dark, the app may not be able to fix it completely.
- Make sure the subject of your photo is in focus before using Photo Unblur. If the subject is blurry, the app won’t be able to do much to help.
- Take multiple photos of the same scene or subject if possible. This will give Photo Unblur more data to work with and result in a better final image.
- Be patient – it can take a few seconds for Photo Unblur to process an image and produce results.
Alternatives to Photo Unblur for Unblurring Blurry Images
There are a number of ways to fix blurry photos, and Photo Unblur is just one option. Some other popular methods include:
- Using editing software like Adobe Photoshop or GIMP
- Manually adjusting the focus settings on your camera.
- Taking multiple photos and merging them together using an app like AutoStitch
- Using a specialized camera lens that can help reduce blurriness
Which method you use will ultimately depend on your own personal preferences and what type of results you’re hoping to achieve. But rest assured, there are plenty of options available for fixing those pesky blurry ones!
If you have a Google Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro and you’re looking for an easy way to fix blurry photos, then you should definitely try out the Photo Unblur app.
With just a few taps, you can quickly and easily fix any blurry photos that you might have. We highly recommend this app if you’re looking for an easy way to improve your photos.