Purchasing a photo book online is easy using Google Pay. You can pay for your photo book items from Google Photos right away without having to enter your credit card information. Google Pay makes your transaction more secure.
But, some users reported that they encounter an error when they pay for their photo book product purchases on Google Photos using Google Pay. This happens on both the web on computers and Android app on mobile devices. Users see the following error messages appearing on their screens.
“Uh oh. There was a problem. An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later. [OR-SOFF-01] 5745b99a589d0”
“An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later. [OR-SOFF-01] – Can’t checkout photo book”
If this happens to you, it can be frustrating not to be able to buy a physical album of their pictures from Google Photos. But, some ways will help you fix the error. Check them out below.
How to Fix Google Pay App Error OR-SOFF-01 when Paying for Photo Books on Google Photos
One of the main reasons why Google Pay prevents you from making a transaction is for your own security. If Google Pay sees discrepancies in your payment information or any suspicious transaction, it immediately blocks the payment.
In some cases, if you have incomplete or inaccurate payment details and information in your Google Pay account, it can also trigger the issue. To resolve your Google Pay error on Google Photos, try following the methods below.
Method #1 – Change the Address on your Google Pay Account
To change your address, use the Google Pay website and not the app on your mobile device.
- On your browser, go to pay.google.com.
- Login to your account.
- Click My Account.
- Navigate to the Payments section.
- Go to the Addresses.
- Change the address. You can use another billing address. If not, try to delete your current address and reenter it.
- Save the changes.
Method #2 – Delete Old Addresses on Google Pay Account
- On pay.google.com, log in to your account.
- Select my Account.
- Go to the Payments section.
- Navigate to Addresses.
- Look for the Legal Address section. It is different from your billing address.
- Delete old addresses that you see there.
- Update the address to your current address or billing address. Make sure to store one address in that section only.
- Save the changes.
Method #3 – Add Payment Details in Google Pay Account Information
- On your browser, go to https://pay.google.com/#paymentMethods.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click Add payment method.
- Select Add credit or debit card.
- Enter your payment information.
- You need to verify your account. Choose your verification method.
- Enter the verification code.
Is this your first time to experience an error on Google Pay? Did you resolve the issue? You can share with us what you did to fix it.