The MSI Driver & App Center allows you to keep your MSI apps and drivers updated. However, if your MSI Driver & App Center utility cannot find an update for your app or driver, it means that there is something wrong with the server or your device.
Your MSI Driver & App Center tool is not working for you, but there are ways for you to fix it.
How to Troubleshoot & Fix MSI Driver & App Center Tool Can’t Find an Update in the Server Windows PC Problem
You can find below several solutions that will help you troubleshoot the issue on your MSI Driver & App Center Windows software. Try to follow each method one at a time and check if it resolves the problem or not.
Method #1 – Restart your MSI Driver & App Center Tool
A quick restart of the app center sometimes works wonders. If you can’t download the update, you can exit the app center first and wait for at least 1 minute before relaunching it.
Method #2 – Install Available Updates on your Windows Computer
- Launch the Settings menu of your Windows 10/11 PC.
- Go to Update & Security.
- Select Windows Updates.
- Click Check for updates.
- If there are available updates, install them.
- Restart your computer and relaunch the MSI Driver & App Center.
Method #3 – Install the MSI Driver or App Updates Manually
If you encounter the MSI Driver & App Center update server error you need to install the latest version for your driver or app, you can do it manually. It may not fix the issue, but it will help you download what you need immediately.
- Go to https://us.msi.com/support/download/vga.
- Enter the Product Line, Product Category, Product Type, and Product Model.
- Click the Search button.
- Navigate to the Driver tab.
- Go to the driver category that you want.
- Download the version that you want to install.
- Go to the download file location.
- Extract the file and run it.
- Follow the instructions on how to install it manually.
Method #4 – Delete Updates that Causes the Error
- Navigate to the Settings menu.
- Select Update & Security.
- Click View Update History.
- Choose Uninstall Updates.
- Look for the recent updates and select them.
- Click Uninstall.
Method #5 – Contact MSI Support
- On your browser, go to https://www.msi.com/support.
- Scroll down and look for Contact Support.
- You can choose to send a web ticket or call the hotline to talk to a customer representative.
What else did you do to fix the MSI Driver & App Center update error on Windows 10/11 PC? You can share your solutions with our other users in the comment section below.BLACK FRIDAY 2022: Check out these can’t be missed trending deals for Black Friday 2022.