With all its viewing options, Peacock TV can be a bit of a frustrating experience when it is not working or you encounter a loading screen issue. Seeing your app get stuck, frozen, and failing to load is nothing short of frustrating. That’s why we’ve decided to create this guide to help you troubleshoot and fix your freezing on loading screen problem on Peacock TV.
How to Troubleshoot & Fix Peacock TV App Not Working, Frozen or Stuck on Loading Screen Problems
The solutions here should help you troubleshoot the problem causing Peacock TV streaming app not to load successfully. Be sure to follow the steps detailed below. They range from account status verifications to some soft resets for the Peacock TV app.
Solution #1 – Verify the Number of Devices Currently Streaming Peacock TV on your account
- Open your Peacock TV App on Windows
- Go to the top right icon and click on the icon
- Click on Account
- Go to the Devices tab and check out the hardware that has signed in to your account
- You can now Sign out of all devices (with the exception of the one you’re currently using)
- Check if you can view content without any loading
Solution #2 – Check your Internet Connection Speed
Sometimes, your connection might be the reason behind the constant loading on Peacock TV. To verify this, do the following:
- Go to www.speedtest.net
- Click on the big GO button in the middle
- Wait for the test to be carried out
- For Standard Quality streaming, you’ll need a minimum of 3.0 Mbps, and 8.0 Mbps for HD
- If your speed is not enough, try using an Ethernet cable, restarting your router or contacting your Internet Service Provider
Solution #3 – Disable VPN or any Internet Customization settings
Sometimes, you might be interfering with the quality of Peacock TV unknowingly. This is especially pronounced if you’re using a VPN that is connected to a Server where Peacock TV is not supported. For example, staying in the US and using a VPN Server in Nigeria will make Peacock TV stop working.
If using a VPN service when streaming Peacock content is not avoidable, you can test and check these premium VPN providers. They might not interfere with how Peacock works and give you a smooth streaming experience.
Solution #4 – Check if Peacock TV Servers are Down
The Peacock TV Servers may be experiencing downtime, causing an infinitely loading animation on your computer. To verify that you’re dealing with this problem, do the following:
- Go to www.downdetector.com
- Go to the search bar and type in “Peacock TV”
- Select the top option
- Look at the graph and comments below
- If you see a red spike in the graph, the service is probably down
- Check the comments and see if other users are reporting the same problem as you
- If this seems to be the case, you can only follow Peacock on its official Social Media channels to see when the service is back up
Peacock TV, like all other streaming services has been designed to create an in-depth binge-watching experience, but there are still some unprecedented problems. If you’re ever facing such streaming platform or device issues, this guide should prove to be helpful.
DON’T MISS: Sign up for Peacock free trial account here!