It is easy to stay connected to the Internet using any device you have thanks to reliable routers and modems. Switching from your computer to your tablet will not interfere with your productivity flow when you can connect all devices instantly.
Spectrum router and model give you a faster WiFi connection at home and work. However, not all the time does your Spectrum router or modem function without fail. You may sometimes experience a moment when your router is not working at all. Such Internet connectivity issues can affect your efficiency, especially if you are using the Internet for work.
One of the solutions to resolve the Spectrum Wi-Fi router or modem network-related issues is to reboot and reset it. Fortunately, there are several ways on how you can reset your Spectrum router and modem or the router-modem combo device.
How to Reset your Spectrum WiFi Internet Router or Modem if it is Not Working
You can check out the three methods to reset your Spectrum WiFi router or modem and see which one is the most ideal method for you.
Method #1 – Restart your Spectrum Router/Modem Through the My Spectrum App
- On your mobile device, launch the My Spectrum app.
- Tap Services.
- Select the Internet.
- Choose your Spectrum router.
- Select Restart Equipment.
- Now, tap the Restart button.
Method #2 – Reset your Spectrum Router/Modem via Browser
- Launch any web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Go to Spectrum.net.
- Login to your account.
- Navigate to the Account Summary.
- Click Services.
- Go to Services and Equipment.
- Navigate to the Internet tab.
- Look for your Spectrum router.
- Click Experiencing Issues?.
- Select Reset Equipment.
Method #3 – Reset your Spectrum Router or Modem by Unplugging the Device
- First, you have to unplug your Spectrum router and modem, if applicable.
- Wait for at least two minutes.
- Now, plug your devices back into the power outlet.
- Wait for another two minutes.
- Check if you can connect to the Internet.
That’s it! You can also try to check your WiFi Internet network connection by performing a speed test. Try to improve it by elevating your Spectrum router or putting it near your modem if you have any.
Which of the three methods above works best for you? We are curious to know, so please drop us a comment below.