Reading ebooks is easier thanks to Amazon Kindle Fire tablet. Aside from downloading your favorite ebooks anytime, your Fire tablet device can store several apps for your added entertainment.
But, when you buy your Amazon Kindle Fire tablet, you may notice that it is set with a default language. English is widely used and understood by people all over the world. Still, some people are more comfortable using their Kindle Fire with other languages.
If you want to change the default language on your Kindle Fire tablet, check out the steps below.
Changing the Default Language on your Kindle Fire Tablet
- Go to the home screen. Swipe down from the top of your display. It will open the notification tray.
- Navigate to Settings and go to the Personal Settings.
- Under the Personal settings, select Keyboard & Language.
- Click Language.
- Now, choose the language that you want.
- Next, select your regional format. It will change the formats in your date, time, and other settings on your tablet.
- Go back to the previous settings if you want to edit some sections but the language is automatically changed.
You can find a lot of languages available for you to change as the main language in your Kindle Fire Tablet. Some of these languages include Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, German, French, Italian, and Portuguese. If you want the English language, you have both the US and UK English.
How to Download A Language to Your Amazon Kindle Fire
If your preferred language does not appear in the selection, you can also download the language.
- Go to Settings.
- Click Keyboard & Language.
- Select Current Keyboard and Fire Standard. In some cases, you can click the Basic Keyboard.
- Click Download Languages.
- Now, choose the language and install it to add to your existing list.
What language do you want as your default language for your Amazon Kindle Fire tablet? Let us know in the comments below.