There are different ways to change the language when you are using Zoom for video conferencing. Depending on what device you are using, it is easy to walk through the process and configure Zoom to your preferred language.
Zoom is now one of the most popular apps for video calling, meetings and conferences. It is easy to use and you can simply use the app on your smartphones, laptops, or desktops. You can easily customize Zoom according to what you want and need. You can hold meetings with different users simply by sending them a link to your Zoom meeting.
Languages Supported by Zoom
You have the option to change into these languages:
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
How to Change the Language in Zoom via your Android or iOS Phone
For iOS Phones
- First, go to Settings.
- Tap General.
- Look for the Language & Region.
- Click Language.
- You can then scroll from the list of options. Tap on the language you want to use.
- A confirmation will appear. Click Change to the language.
For Android Phones
- Go to Settings.
- Tap System.
- Choose Language & input.
- Select Languages.
- Tap Add a language.
- Scroll down to the list of options and pick the language that you want.
- Next, tap Select a region.
- Move the selected language to the top by pressing and holding the two horizontal lines.
How to Change the Language in Zoom via the Desktop App
- Look for the Zoom app icon on your home screen and right click to open drop down window.
- Look for Switch Languages and then select the language that you want to use.
- A confirmation window will appear. Click Switch to the language.
- The zoom app will restart to save the changes.
How To Change The Language In Zoom Via Web Browser
- Sign in to Zoom through your web browser.
- Then, go to My Account.
- Next, look for Language and on the right side, click Edit.
- Select the language that you want.
- A confirmation will appear. Confirm and save the changes.
How was your Zoom conference experience? Let us know what you think of Zoom in the comments below.