It is easy to change the language on Netflix when you are using your Fire Stick. You can change the profile language or you can change the subtitle or audio language of the shows you are watching. There are multiple languages that are now available on Netflix. If you cannot understand the language of a movie or are more comfortable using a different language, follow the steps below to change the Netflix language.
How to Switch the Default Language on Netflix
- Go to your favorite web browser and open Netflix.
- Sign in to your account.
- Go to Manage Profiles and select the profile you want to change the language in.
- Next, open the Language drop down menu.
- Choose the language you want to change to.
- Click Save.
- Go back to Manage Profiles and click Done.
- Sign out from the profile and sign back in to save the changes.
How to Change the Netflix Subtitle Language
Netflix often shows 2 languages that may be relevant to you. However, you can still set the language that you want.
- Using your Amazon Fire Stick, open your Netflix app.
- Select the profile that you want to change.
- Next, select a movie that you want to watch.
- Press the Down arrow on your remote control during playback.
- Click the Dialog icon and choose the language that you want to change to.
How to Change the Audio Language on Netflix
If you want to change the audio language of the movie or show that you are watching, try to follow the steps above on how to change the subtitle language.
One more thing…
Netflix offers a variety of shows that are non-English. So, if you want to watch a movie or show in another language, you can use the search button and specify the language that you want to watch. Netflix will give you shows that are made from your preferred language.
What are your preferred languages in Netflix? Share with us your choices in the comments below.