It is convenient to carry a library anywhere you go thanks to the compact technology of Kindle devices. Without the overload of physical books in your bag, you can have several books on hand whenever you feel the need to read a book. Download all the books you want and carry them wherever you go.
For some users, the default font in their Kindle Fire device might be too small. If you think that the current font size of your Kindle Fire is not big enough, you can always change the font size easily.
Check out the article below on how you can change the font size in your Kindle Fire both for the menu and right on the specific book that you are reading.
How to Change the Menu Font Size in Kindle Fire
- From your home screen, swipe down to open access bar.
- Click Settings on the right side.
- Select Sounds & Display.
- Look for the Font Size. The font sizes appear as numbers with 1 as default. In some devices, the font size is set as Normal, Large, and Huge.
- To increase the font size, you can set the number higher. Click the Plus sign next to the bar.
How to Change the Font Size for Kindle Books
- Choose the book that you want to edit and open to read.
- Open the toolbar by tapping anywhere on the screen.
- Look for Settings, or you can see the Aa button.
- Look for the Font Size option and adjust the size. You can also adjust the font and publisher font, if applicable.
Making your font size bigger on your Kindle Fire will make reading easier and more enjoyable. Another way to read bigger letters on your Kindle Fire is to use a screen magnifier. This will enable you to magnify a certain part of the screen when you tap it three times. That way, you can enlarge smaller letters while not affecting the entire book.
How is your reading experience with Kindle Fire? Let us know in the comments below.