If you have a Google Pixel Watch smartwatch, you may have occasionally had battery problems. These can include the battery depleting quickly or the watch not charging properly. We will discuss several potential solutions for these device battery problems in this article, along with some advice for avoiding them in the future.
The instructions in this article should enable you to recover your Google Pixel Watch’s full battery life, regardless of whether you are dealing with a watch that won’t charge or one that doesn’t keep a charge for very long. So, if your Google Pixel Watch is having battery issues, keep reading to find out how to solve them.
How to Troubleshoot & Fix Google Pixel Watch Won’t Charge or Turn On & Other Battery Problems
- Make sure that your Google Pixel Watch is charged to at least 15% before attempting to fix any battery issues. If it is not charged, plug it in and let it charge for at least 30 minutes before continuing.
- If your Google Pixel Watch is not charging properly, try cleaning the charging pins on both the watch and the charging cable with a soft, dry cloth. This will remove any dirt or debris that may be preventing the watch from charging properly.
- If cleaning the charging pins does not resolve the issue, try using a different charging cable or charging adapter. Sometimes, the charging cable or adapter can become damaged or lose its ability to charge the watch properly.
- If you are still experiencing battery issues, try restarting your Google Pixel Watch. To do this, press and hold the Power button for 10 seconds until the watch turns off. Then, press and hold the Power button again to turn the watch back on.
- If you have tried all of the above steps and your Google Pixel Watch is still not charging or experiencing battery issues, you may need to contact Google for further assistance. You can do this by visiting the Google support website and searching for your specific issue, or by contacting Google directly through their customer service hotline.
How to Improve & Extend Battery Life & Avoid Charging Problems on Google Pixel Watch
In addition to the steps above, there are a few things you can do to help prevent battery issues with your Google Pixel Watch. These include:
- Avoid exposing your Google Pixel Watch to extreme temperatures, as this can cause battery damage and decrease its overall lifespan.
- Leaving your Google Pixel Watch on the charger for extended periods of time, as this can also cause battery damage.
- Avoid using third-party charging cables or adapters, as these can sometimes be incompatible with your Google Pixel Watch and cause battery issues.
- Avoid using apps or features on your Google Pixel Watch that require a lot of power, such as GPS or the always-on display. These can drain your battery quickly, so it is best to use them sparingly.
You should be able to resolve any battery problems your Google Pixel Watch is having by using the steps listed above. Be sure to contact Google for more help if you’re still having issues.