It is important to manage your passwords properly to prevent unwanted access to your online accounts. Google Chrome stores your passwords, so the next time you log in to an account, it remembers the information. It is an easy way to access your accounts on different websites, especially if you have to manage different passwords.
But, what if you have forgotten a password? What if you want to know the saved passwords in your Google Chrome? In case you forget your passwords, Google Chrome allows you to see these saved information. You can view your saved passwords in Google Chrome using your computer, Android, or iOS devices.
How to Manage Saved Passwords in Google Chrome on your Computer
- Launch your Google Chrome browser.
- Look for the three-dotted icon at the upper right side of the screen. Click to open the drop-down menu.
- Select Settings.
- Now, go to the Autofill section and click Passwords.
- You will then see the list of websites with your saved passwords and username. To automatically sign-in your username and passwords, make sure that the Auto-Sign-in option above is enabled.
- Now, go to Saved Passwords and look for the website, where you want to retrieve your password. As you may have noticed, the passwords include several dots to conceal the real characters. To see each password, click the eye icon next to it.
- Enter your Google Chrome password to verify.
- Now, copy the saved password.
- To hide the password, click the eye icon again.
How to See and Manage Saved Passwords in Google Chrome on Android or iOS Device
- Launch your Google Chrome app.
- On the upper right corner, click the three-dotted icon.
- Select Settings.
- Now, tap the Passwords option.
- To automatically sign-in your username and password, enable the Auto Sign-in option.
- Tap on the website where you want to view your password.
- Click the eye icon to view the characters. Enter your lock screen password.
- If you want to copy and paste your password, click the Copy icon next to the eye icon. Enter your lock screen password.
Saving your password saves you time in looking for your passwords and signing them in manually. Were the steps above helpful? Tell us in the comments below.