Do you want to charge your Beats by Dre Powerbeats Pro, but the device charging case seems to be not working? If you encounter such a problem and your Totally Wireless earbuds won’t charge or power on right now, you can try to resolve it before you head to the Apple store or report the issue.
There are instances when the charging case would not turn on or charge your Power beats earphones. Sometimes, the error is due to your charging case problem itself. Other times, there is an issue with the connection or with how you set the earbuds inside the charging case. Fortunately, you can fix it by following the solutions below.
How to Resolve Beats by Dre Powerbeats Pro Earbuds Charging Case Not Working, Turning On, or Charging
Sometimes the charging case issue on Powerbeats Pro happens only to the right or left earbud. The device is not powering on as a result you can’t use your True Wireless earbuds with drained batteries.
Below are several troubleshooting methods that you can try to follow to troubleshoot the problem with your Powerbeats Pro. Follow the steps one at a time and check if you can charge your earbuds or not.
Solution #1 – Check How you Place your Powerbeats Pro Earbud in the Charging Case
- Open the charging case and check the position of your earbuds.
- Make sure they are in the correct position.
- You can try to remove them and press them back hard until there is a click sound.
- Close the charging case and try charging them.
Solution #2 – Look for a Different Power Source
It can be a problem with the current power source that you are using to plug your charging case. Try charging it to a different power source and check if it works. You can also double-check the charging wire for any fault, fray, or signs of wear-out.
Solution #3 – Clean your Powerbeats Pro Earbuds
Another possible reason for not charging your earbuds is when they are dirty. You can clean them with a soft microfiber cloth or a soft-bristle brush. Make sure to leave your device dry before recharging them.
Solution #4 – Reset your Powerbeats Pro
- Place your Powerbeats Pro earbuds inside the case but do not close them.
- Look for the System button. Press and hold it until you see the red and white light blinking in your LED indicator.
- Release the button.
- Connect your charging cable.
- Wait for at least 15 minutes before pairing it.
Solution #5 – Try to Pair your Earbuds Again
- Launch the Settings menu of your device.
- Navigate to Bluetooth.
- Look for your Powerbeats Pro and tap the “i” icon next to it.
- Select Forget This Device.
- Tap Confirm.
- Restart your device.
- Look for the Power button on your Powerbeats Pro. Press and hold it until you see the discovery mode.
- Go back to the Settings menu of your device.
- Navigate to Bluetooth.
- Pair your Powerbeats Pro again.
What other workarounds did you do to fix the Powerbeats Pro error with the charging case? We would love to know more solutions to resolve this issue. You can share them with us in the comment section below.