Shopping on Amazon will give you thousands of options for what to buy. From electronics to books, think about what you want, and you will likely find it on Amazon. All you have to do is purchase it online through the website or mobile app and wait for your package to come right to your doorsteps.
Now, each package on Amazon may contain the shipping information to verify your details. But, it does not account for the real invoice or official proof of purchase that you may want for some particular purposes. If you need to access an Amazon order invoice or sales receipt, you can easily get and print a physical copy from your Amazon account through the website or app. Let’s check out the steps below how you can do it.
How to Get and Print a Physical Copy of your Amazon Order Invoice or Official Sales Receipt on Desktop or Laptop Computer
There are different reasons why you may need to print a physical or hard copy of an official Amazon order receipt. For instance, you need to reimburse your purchase at work, so you must have a printed invoice on hand. Another reason is when you need the receipt for warranty purposes. You can also print the Amazon order invoice for personal tracking purposes.
Whatever your reasons, you can download a PDF file and start printing a physical copy of your receipt using the Amazon mobile app or the website through your desktop or laptop computer.
NOT A PRIME MEMBER YET? Get your 30-day free trial here to experience the full benefits of Amazon Prime!
Find your Amazon Order Invoice or Receipt using the Returns and Orders Section of the Amazon Website
- Go to Amazon.com and log in to your account.
- Click the Returns & Orders button on the top of the screen.
- Look for the order where you want to print the receipt.
- Click View Invoice.
- Choose Print this page for your records.
- Now, print your invoice.
Get Amazon Order Invoice or Receipt through the Amazon Shipping Confirmation Email
You can also access your order receipts or sales invoice using the shipping confirmation email sent by Amazon. Here’s how to find it.
- Open your email client.
- Look for the shipping confirmation email from Amazon.
- Scroll down the message.
- Click Your invoice can be accessed here.
- When a new tab displays your invoice, click File on your browser.
- Select Print.
Printing Amazon Order Invoices and Receipts via Amazon Transactions
- On Amazon.com, click Account & Lists.
- Select Your Payments.
- Go to Transactions.
- Look for the order where you want to print the invoice.
- Click View or Print Invoice.
- Now, you can print your receipt.
How to Access and Print your Amazon Order Invoice or Receipt using the Mobile App on your Phone or Tablet
- Launch the Amazon mobile app on your Android phone or tablet or iPhone and iPad (Download app here!).
- Now, go to your profile picture on the bottom menu.
- Then, hit the “Your Orders” section to find a list of your recent orders.
- Look for the specific item that you want with a printed physical copy of the official receipt.
- Go to the “Order Info” section and hit the “Download invoice” button.
Your order invoice or sales receipt will now be downloaded as a PDF file format. You can then print a hard copy of the receipt from your mobile device if you have a compatible printer. If not, you can always transfer it to your laptop or desktop computer for easy printing options.
That’s it! You can access all your invoices and receipts on Amazon at any time you want using your computer or mobile device.
What are your reasons for printing your Amazon an order receipt and sales invoice? You can share your thoughts with us down below.
NOT A PRIME MEMBER YET? Get your 30-day free trial here to start streaming Prime Video now!