Amazon Prime Video is one of the pioneering streaming service provider, where you can watch exclusive TV show and movie titles. But, like any other streaming platform, you may encounter errors along the way.
Some users see the Amazon Prime Video error code 6084. It means that you have been disconnected from the Internet connection and the app cannot stream and load the content for you. Other users see the Amazon Prime Video error code 6085, and they encounter the message, “Problem occurred: We are unable to process your request.” If you are one of them, see the solutions below to help you fix the streaming issue.
Fixing Amazon Prime Video App Streaming Error Code 6085 or 6084
Fortunately, there are ways to solve the playback issues on Amazon Prime Video so you can go back to streaming your favorite shows in no time. Check out each solution below and follow the steps to troubleshoot and eventually fix the connection problem.
Solution #1 – Restart Your Device
- Navigate to the Settings menu.
- Select System.
- Click Restart
iPhone or iPad
- Look for the volume buttons at the side of your mobile phone.
- Long press until the power slider appears.
- Drag the slider, and your mobile phone will turn off.
- Now, turn it back on.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Look for About.
- Select Power.
- Click the Restart button.
Android Mobile Devices
- Look for the Power button of your mobile device.
- Long press it until the power menu appears.
- Select Restart.
Solution #2 – Power Cycle Your Network Devices
- Turn off the device you use to stream Amazon Prime (see above guide).
- Unplug your modem and router and wait for at least 1 minute.
- Plug the modem and router back in and connect to the Internet.
- Turn on your device and relaunch Amazon Prime.
Solution #3 – Stream Prime Video Content Using Your Browser
These WiFi Internet network issues that causes playback errors are usually temporary and can be fixed easily with the basic troubleshooting methods above. However, if you continue to see the Amazon Prime Video error code 6085 or 6084 when watching movies and shows using the app, you can try and use your browser to access the Amazon Prime Video web app.
- Launch any browser on your computer.
- Go to https://www.primevideo.com/.
- Sign in to your Amazon Prime account and try streaming a movie or TV show.
Do you have other solutions that will help fix the Amazon Prime Video errors 6084 and 6085? You can share them below so that if none of the methods above works, other users can benefit from it.