Jabra gives you some of the most advanced true wireless earbuds that you can find in the market today. With its Jabra Elite 85t, you get active noise-cancellation features, 6-microphone technology, 11 sound module levels, and up to 25 hours of battery use.
If you have an active lifestyle, Jabra Elite Active 75t will give you what you need for flexibility and function. It is fitted with waterproof and sweatproof features with active noise cancellation, and extra grip using a coated surface. There are also other Jabra earbuds and in-ear headphones for everyday use with reliable sound system quality that offers high-definition audio, not to mention great battery life, and excellent design.
To make the most out of your Jabra wearable device, it is highly recommended to always upgrade your device software with the latest version released. Installing available updates for your Jabra earbud’s firmware will elevate performance, enhance features, and eliminate bugs and issues from the previous iteration.
How to Perform an Update & Upgrade the Device Software or Firmware on your Jabra True Wireless Earbuds
You can easily perform an update on the device software of your Jabra earbuds directly through the Jabra Sound+ app.
Download & Install Jabra Sound+ App for Android Phone or iPhone
Jabra Sound+ app is available both on iOS and Android mobile devices. If you don’t have the app on your Android phone or iPhone yet, you can head directly to Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. Look for Jabra Sound+, download, and install the app. You can also go to this page to get the app directly.
Now, you will get a notification when there is a new firmware update available for your Jabra true wireless earbuds. When you see a yellow light on the Discover icon on your Jabra Sound+ app, it means that there is an update that you can install.
How to Pair Jabra Earbuds to iOS or Android Mobile Device
Before you can start upgrading your Jabra earbud firmware, you need to pair the device with your iOS or Android mobile device first.
- On your iPhone or Android phone, turn on your Bluetooth.
- Now, look for the Multi-function button on your right Jabra earbud. Press and hold it until it flashes green.
- On your mobile device, navigate to Bluetooth and select your Jabra earbuds.
- If you need to enter a PIN, just type 0000.
Updating Device Software on Jabra Earbuds using Jabra Sound+ App
After pairing your Jabra earbuds to your mobile device, you can now start installing the new firmware version when there is one available.
- Launch the Jabra Sound+ app.
- Tap the Discover icon.
- Select Update now.
- Tap Agree.
- Now, place your Jabra earbuds inside the charging case.
- Using a cable, plug your charging case into the power outlet.
- Continue to follow onscreen instructions. You will see the light flashing purple.
- Note that it only takes 15 minutes for the light to keep on flashing.
- Once the light stopped flashing, wait for at least 10 seconds.
- Now, open the charging case.
However, if it continues to flash even after 15 minutes, you can open and close the lid of your charging case.
Were you able to successfully upgrade the firmware of your Jabra True Wireless Earbuds to the latest version? How is your experience with the new software update? We would love to know your opinion. You can drop us one in the comment section below.