Movies Anywhere is an online platform that allows users to curate digital vendors for faster purchasing of popular movie titles. It is time-consuming to move from one online retailer to another if you want to see available films for sale or compare prices. Movies Anywhere combine it in one place.
Part of Movies Anywhere’s feature is the Continue Watching queue. As you watch films from your library, there are times when you cannot finish them all. You can see these titles transferred to your Continue Watching list for you to watch later on.
Now, what if you want to remove a title from the Continue Watching section? What if you’ve watched a movie and decide you will not finish watching it? If you do, removing a title from your library is easy.
Remove a Movie from Continue Watching Queue on Movies Anywhere
Removing a title from your Continue Watching section depends on the device you are using to stream Movies Anywhere. There are different processes, so check out what device you are using and follow the instructions below. You can access Continue Watching by navigating to My Movies from your home screen.
Via Apple TV, iPhone, or iPad
- Go to the Continue Watching section.
- Look for the movie you want to remove.
- Highlight and hold it to show the pop-up menu.
- Tap Remove from List.
Via Android Device
- On your Android phone, launch the Movies Anywhere app.
- From the Continue Watching screen, tap the movie you want to remove.
- Tap the three vertical dots.
- Tap Remove from List.
Via Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick
- On your Amazon Fire TV remote, click the movie you want to remove.
- Press the Menu button.
- Highlight Remove from List.
- Press the Select button.
Via Roku Device
- Using your Roku device remote control, highlight the movie you want to remove from your Continue Watching queue.
- Press the asterisk button. It is also the Settings button.
- Click Remove from List.
- Press the OK button
Via Web Browser
- On your desktop computer, open the Movies Anywhere website.
- Click the movie you want to remove on your Continue Watching list.
- Click the three vertical dots.
- Now, choose Remove from List.
Via VIZIO SmartCast and LG TV
- On your Vizio SmartCast or LG smart TV, launch the Movies Anywhere app.
- Go to the Continue Watching section and select the movie you want to delete.
- Hold it to show the pop-up menu.
- Select Remove from List.
Was the article helpful? Let us know in the comments below.