HBO Max keeps a record of your recent viewing activities. Just like the other streaming service providers such as Netflix and Disney Plus, this feature ensures that you will get related content as recommendations and provides a smooth transition whenever you don’t finish watching a show.
When you watch a TV show or movie, HBO Max remembers where you left off and keeps the show in a list called “Continue Watching”. This list can be found on your home screen for easy access.
When you go back to watch a show again, it will automatically resume from where you left off. This is available on any device with HBO Max as long as you are logged in using the same account.
Shows and movies stay in the Continue Watching list for 30 days and then it will be deleted and removed from your list. However, you can also manually clear items from your Continue Watching list if ever you are decided not to watch a particular show again soon.
This way, your list will be much cleaner containing only the movies that you actually want to continue watching within the next 30 days.
How to Clear Titles from your Continue Watching List on HBO Max
This guide will help you delete titles on your Continue Watching list on HBO Max. You can do it using any browser on your Mac or PC computer, or using the HBO Max app on iPhone, iPad, and Android.
- Login to your account.
- On your computer browser, click on your profile icon at the upper-right corner of the HBO Max website.
- On the HBO Max mobile app, you can find it in the lower-right section of the screen.
- Click or Tap on “Continue Watching.”
- Click or Tap “Edit” on the right side of the screen.
- To delete a show or movie from your list, select the title and click or tap the “Remove” or “X” button.
- When you are finished clearing out the titles, simply click or tap “Done”.
That’s it! You can now easily manage your Continue Watching list from any of your devices that have HBO Max. The new list will be synced to all other devices so that the most recent titles will now be displayed.