There’s no denying that Facebook has started the social media craze. Since its launch in 2004, it has changed not just how people connect but also allowed them to do things in just a few clicks.
And with the introduction of Facebook Marketplace, you can easily buy anything and everything that you need sweat-free and fuss-free. However, some users are often frustrated when they see an error on Facebook. They check the Marketplace but several item listings are missing.
If you have ever encountered this issue on Facebook Marketplace, here are a few fixes you can do.
Clear your Browser Cache to Fix Facebook Marketplace Not Showing All Item Listings Issue
- Launch the Chrome browser on your PC and click on the three dots found in the screen’s upper right corner. Choose More Tools and Clear Browsing Data.
- Select the time range found on the top or choose All Time if you want to delete everything since the beginning.
- Check on the boxes next to Cached Images and Files as well as Cookies and Other Site Data.
- Click Clear Data and restart your computer afterward.
Try to open Facebook Marketplace again to see if it fixed the issue.
Disable All Third-Party Extensions on your Web Browser
Item listings in Facebook Marketplace might also be affected by the excessive use of online third-party extensions. If you are using Google Chrome, here are the steps to follow to disable third-party extensions:
- Open the Chrome browser on your desktop and choose the three vertical dots found at the upper right part of the screen.
- Expand More tools and choose Extension.
- Remove or disable irrelevant extensions.
Log Out and Log In Again on your Facebook Account
Sometimes, the most basic solutions are enough to fix most issues. if not all item listings are shown on Facebook Marketplace, you can try to log out and log back in again to your account. This is a soft reset that will help restore the functionality of broken app features.
Submit an Appeal Form to Facebook Marketplace
Specific rules are put in place when it comes to Facebook Marketplace access and usage. Once you violate any of these rules, Facebook reserves the right to remove your access.
But if you are sure that you didn’t break any rules, here are the steps to gain access to Marketplace again:
- Log in to your Facebook account using your desktop PC or mobile device and look for the Marketplace icon in the left pane. Click on it to open.
- Select the Request Review option then fill up the Request Form there.
- Wait for the Facebook team to respond to your request.
- Check your Support Inbox regularly. You will be able to access the Marketplace again after the acceptance of your appeal.
Update your Facebook App to its Latest Version
An outdated Facebook app can also restrict you from using Marketplace. Make sure you always update your app every time there are new versions available so you can continue using all its features.
Whether you are looking for an item to buy or you are selling something on Facebook Marketplace, because able to see all listings are always a big help. Follow the tips above and make the most out of this handy feature.