Users of Comcast have reported the error code s0a00 on their Xfinity TV box. It may be due to an activation issue where their TV box has not yet been activated. It can also be a, issue with the TV box itself.
In some cases, there is a problem with connecting to the Comcast network, or you may have loose cable connections that affects streaming.
The Comcast Xfinity error will give you the message, “One Moment Please (Ref Code: s0a00).” If you have encountered this error message, check out the methods below on how to solve the problem.
How Do I Fix Comcast TV Box Ref Code s0a00 Error Message?
Try these troubleshooting methods to help you fix the Comcast Xfinity Cable TV box problem.
Method #1 – Power Cycle Your Device
- First, turn off your TV.
- Unplug all your devices and wait for at least 1 minute.
- While waiting, you can press the power buttons of your TV and TV box for 10 seconds each.
- Now, plug in your router and modem.
- Plug in your TV and TV box.
- Turn your devices on and check if the issue still exists.
Method #2 – Reattach the Cables
- Remove the power cable from your TV box.
- Remove the coaxial cable from your TV box and wall outlet or splitter, if you are using any.
- Wait for a few seconds.
- Reattach your coaxial cable back to your TV box and the wall outlet.
- Reattach your power cable.
Method #3 – Bypass Your Splitter
If you are using a splitter on your device, try to bypass it and connect it directly.
- First, remove the power cable from your Xfinity TV box.
- Take your coaxial cable and remove the end connecting to the splitter. Leave the other end connected to your TV box.
- Take the loose end and connect it directly to the cable wall outlet.
- Attach your power cable again to your TV box.
- Now, check if the error is still there.
Try each method above and check the error again. If none works, contact Comcast customer service and report the problem.
Did any of the methods work for you? If yes, which one? Let us know in the comments below.