But, for some reason, whenever you decide to cancel your subscription to HBO Max, it is possible. HBO Max offers a 7-day free trial with a monthly cost of $14.99 after the trial period.
You can try the weeklong service, and if you decide to call it quits, you can easily cancel the subscription.
Different Ways to Cancel Your HBO Max Subscription Depending on How You Signed Up for It
There are three ways on how you can cancel your HBO Max Subscription. You can do it via the mobile app or through the HBO Max website. You can also cancel your subscription using third-party providers if you subscribed through their platform.
Cancel your HBO Max Subscription Via the App
- Using any mobile device, tap to open your HBO Max app.
- On the lower right corner, look for Profile and tap to open.
- Click the Gear icon found at the upper left corner.
- Next, tap Billing Information.
- Look for Managed Subscription and tap to open.
- Now, click Cancel Subscription.
- Confirm the cancellation process.
Cancel your HBO Max Subscription Via the Website
- Launch any browser and type hbomax.com on the address bar. Press Enter.
- Login your account and click Profile at the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select Billing Information.
- Click Managed Subscription and select Cancel Subscription.
- Confirm your action to continue the process.
Cancel your HBO Max Subscription Using Other Services
If you have subscribed to HBO Max using other services such as Hulu, Google Play, Apple, DirecTV, and others, you can also cancel your subscription through these services.
After you have reached the Billing Information page, you will see a message indicating your billed subscription through other services. Click Learn More to redirect you to the other service’s app. Now, you can log in and go to the Billing Information to cancel your HBO Max Subscription there.
Take note that you have to cancel your subscription 24 hours before it ends, otherwise, it will renew your subscription plan.
Was the article helpful? Let us know in the comments below.