One of the reasons why we need to uninstall, remove or delete apps is limited storage. There are hundreds of apps that we want to install and use on our devices. However, most of our gadgets have limited storage space. We need to delete a few apps here and there to give way to new ones.
The Chromecast with Google TV streamer device allows users to install apps and access them on their smart TV. Streaming is easier without the need for a mobile device. It comes with its voice remote control and can be used with Bluetooth.
If you have apps installed on your Chromecast with Google TV, and you don’t want them anymore, you can uninstall and remove them. The Chromecast with Google TV may not have a lot of storage space, so even if you love all your apps, you need to let go of some of it.
How to Uninstall or Remove Apps on Chromecast with Google TV
Deleting the apps on your Chromecast with Google TV streamer is easy. Follow the steps below to know how to do it.
- First, turn on your Chromecast with Google TV.
- On the top row of your home screen, look for Apps. Click to open.
- Scroll to the row of apps and select the app that you want to delete. To see all the apps, click See All.
- If you see the app, highlight it. Using your remote control, press and hold the Select button.
- A new screen will appear. Click View Details.
- On the next screen, click Uninstall. If you are unsure, you may read the details of the app to help you decide if you want to delete it or not.
- A confirmation screen will appear. Click OK.
- The app will be removed from your Google TV.
There are many apps that we can install on our Google TV. If you don’t want to reach the storage limit, you can regularly check your apps and delete those that you no longer use.
Was the article helpful? Let us know in the comments below.