Luckily, in this article, we’ve compiled some tips to help you get back into Pinterest quickly and without hassle.
With these helpful tips, you can start sharing your favorite pictures, recipes, and ideas with the world again in no time.
How to Fix Unable to Log in to Account, Sign-in Not Working & Other Related Issues on Pinterest
Clear the Browser Cache, History, and Cookies Data
- To delete your browser history, open the browser app on your computer or phone and click “History” in the menu bar.
- Select “Clear Private Data” and check off the boxes that apply to you.
- After that, click “Clear Private Data” to remove all saved records.
Reset your Pinterest Account Password
- First, visit the Pinterest website and click on the “forgot password?” link.
- Enter your email address, click Continue and follow the instructions provided by Pinterest to reset your account.
- Once you are back in successfully, make sure to update your password immediately so that no one else can access your data or use it without your permission.
Check Any Connectivity Issue on your Device
- Make sure that your internet connection is strong and active.
- Additionally, change your DNS settings to Google’s Domain Name Servers 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 as this could help resolve any potential connection problems with the website.
Use Another Browser App to Access Pinterest Website
If you’re using Google Chrome as your primary browser, consider giving the Edge, Firefox or Safari web browser a try.
Alternatively, you could login from a different device or computer to see if that helps. To further troubleshoot, try accessing Pinterest through its app instead of via pinterest.com on the web browser:
- If you use an iPhone or iPad with iOS 8+ installed then follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings > General > Restrictions and turn off restrictions for Pinterest access;
- Open Pinterest and sign in normally with your email address and password;
Pinterest App Update Needed
If you’re still having trouble logging into Pinterest, the problem may be that you have an old version of the app. You can check for both Android and iOS by following these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store or Apple App Store on your device.
- Tap on “Search.”
- Enter “Pinterest” in the search bar at the top of your screen. Then tap on “Pinterest” when it appears under results.
Turn On Private Browsing Mode
Private browsing mode is a feature that helps to keep your browsing activity hidden from other users. To turn on private browsing, perform the following steps:
- Google Chrome: Open Google Chrome and click the menu button (three lines). Select Settings > Advanced and then toggle on “Continue where I left off”.
- Safari: Open Settings > Safari and then toggle on “Private Browsing”.
- Firefox: Open Firefox, click Ctrl+Shift+P or go to Menu > Web Developer > Toggle Private Browsing Mode On/Off.
- Microsoft Edge: Go to Menu > Settings > Privacy > Clear Recent History and select “Clear history”. Turn on Restart with each tab so when you open a new tab it will have no history in it. This way if someone else uses your computer without logging out they won’t see what you were doing before them!
I believe you have now successfully fixed the Pinterest sign-in issue. You may try these steps again if you are still not able to log in. If none of the above-mentioned methods worked for you then it is recommended that you contact Pinterest support team for further assistance.