When using a WiFi connection on your Windows 11 PC, you may experience problems such as the WiFi failing to appear on your computer. There might be issues with your driver or system files. The network settings may also have errors that causes the Wi-Fi connection bug.
While there may be numerous possible reasons for the wireless adapter missing or not showing up on your Windows 11 computer settings, you can try to troubleshoot the problem and fix the issue with a few solutions below.
How to Resolve Windows 11 Wi-Fi Option & Wireless Adapter Settings Missing or Not Showing Up
Windows 11 shows a promising system that you can enjoy for both work and leisure on your computer. But, the WiFi option that disappeared error can limit your activities. Check out below the different solutions on how you can fix the problem if your wireless adapter or WiFi option is not working or disappearing on your PC now.
Diagnose your WiFi Adapter for Issues
- On the search bar, enter Control Panel.
- Click the Control Panel on the search results.
- Navigate to Network and Internet.
- Select Network and Sharing Center.
- Click Change adapter settings.
- Look for the Wi-Fi adapter and check if it is enabled. If not, right-click on it and select Enable.
- If your WiFi option is still not showing, right-click on your WiFi adapter again and select Diagnose.
Use the Built-in Internet Connection Troubleshooter on Windows Computers
- Navigate to the Settings menu of your Windows 11 PC.
- On the left panel, go to System.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Head to Options.
- Choose Other troubleshooters.
- Look for Internet Connections.
- Click the Run button.
- Select Troubleshoot my connection to the Internet.
Do a Network Reset on Windows 11
- Launch the Settings menu of your Windows 11 PC.
- Select Network & Internet.
- Go to Advanced network settings.
- Navigate to More settings.
- Select Network reset.
- Look for Network reset and click the Reset Now button next to it.
- Click Yes.
Update your Network Driver
- Open the Device Manager of your Windows 11 PC.
- Scroll down and go to Network Adapters.
- Click the arrow to expand the menu.
- Look for your WiFi adapter and right-click on it.
- Select Update Driver.
- Click Search automatically for driver.
Were you able to fix the WiFi connection issue on your Windows 11 PC? You can tell us more in the comment section below.