If you are a Star Wars fan, here’s how you can get Star Wars themed background for your next Zoom meeting. Now, your videoconferencing will be far more interesting and make you feel like you are calling from a galaxy far, far away.
These Star Wars Zoom virtual backgrounds are available for free. You can get it at the official Star Wars website or you can go to this link. Do you feel like sitting on the Emperor’s throne of Exegol? Maybe you want to be in the Imperial Star Destroyer Bridge? You can even be inside the Millennium Falcon.
There are different backgrounds that you can choose from, all pulled from various locations. You can also choose from several images of one location. Some places include Tatooine, the Starkiller Base, Scarif Imperial Vault, Cloud City, Pasaana, and the Rebel Base.
Related: How to Change Your Background During a Zoom Video Conference
How to Get Star Wars Background For Hosting Your Next Zoom Call
- Browse through the images on their website and look for the best background that you want for your Zoom video
- Click on your desired image to open it to a full resolution.
- Next, click the download icon of the image or you can right click on the image and select download.
- Once the download is done, open your Zoom app and login to your account.
- Click your profile picture.
- Select Settings and open the Virtual Background option.
- Click the “+” icon to upload a new background.
- Select your Star Wars background and start uploading.
That’s it! Now, you can enjoy watching
What is your number one Star Wars Zoom virtual background? Tell us in the comments below.