If you are looking for personalized answers online, creating a survey is an effective way to do it. By sending surveys to your friends and social media connections, you can get answers to your questions straight from the source.
Google Forms is a free survey tool from Google that helps you create forms, quizzes and surveys. It offers different forms for varying types of purposes. You can also select from available templates or customize your own form.
However, one of the tedious things to do when creating surveys is the adding of the same questions several times. Not only is it monotonous, but it also takes up a lot of time. Now, Google Forms offer a faster solution than your usual copying and pasting. You can now import questions that you exported straight from your old forms.
By importing your questions, you do not have to repeatedly add these questions to your new forms. You can select the questions you want to add from your previous forms and leave those that are not relevant.
To import your questions to Google Forms, follow the steps below.
How to Import Questions for Quizzes, Surveys on Google Forms
- Launch your Google Form.
- On the start page, click the Start a New Form icon or the Blank form with a plus sign.
- Add the Title of your form and description. Now you can import questions to your form.
- On the right side of the screen, look for the Import button at the menu bar. It is a blank space with an arrow pointing to the right.
- Your old forms will appear. Click the form with the questions you want to import.
- Select the question you want to add to your form. Click the Import Question button.
- Do the same to all the questions you want to add. If you want to add all the questions in the old form, check the tick box at the top to select all. If you want to change your selection, click Change Form.
How do you like using Google Forms for creating surveys? Share with us your thoughts in the comments below.