Optimizing your game settings on your PC will make sure that you have the best in playing while using fewer resources. GeForce Experience automatically optimizes the game for you to have a better gaming experience at all times. It is a companion app to the GeForce GTX graphics card that makes your GPU drivers update to date always in Windows 10.
GeForce Experience has optimal settings for hundreds of games. Players can also upload videos and photos, have chances to receive giveaways and prized, and a lot more advantages. However, not all gamers like to have GeForce Experience. So, if you want to install your Nvidia Driver without the GeForce Experience, check out the methods below.
Download and Install Nvidia Drivers Manually without GeForce Experience in Windows 10
The Nvidia drivers helps connect your computer’s graphic hardware to your operating system, so they work together. With the Nvidia drivers, you also have access to special features that are exclusive to Nvidia.
When you install the Nvidia driver, it instantly installs the GeForce Experience. If you don’t want the software to take up some of your computer’s storage resources, you can install the Nvidia drivers without installing the GeForce Experience with it.
See the steps below to do a manual installation of the drivers:
- On any web browser on your Windows 10 PC, go to https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us.
- From the dropdown selection, choose your Nvidia driver that you want to install and click Search.
- Choose the driver and click the Download button.
- Once done, go to the file and double click it to open the file extraction window.
- Click the OK button.
- Once done, the installer will launch.
- Select Nvidia Graphics Driver only.
- Click the Agree and continue button.
- Click the Express option.
- Select Next.
- Wait for the installation process to finish.
- Once done, you can start using your computer.
Note that during the installation process, it did not install the GeForce Experience app along with it. However, if you already have it on your computer, you can simply uninstall it to completely remove it from your PC.
Did the article help you? Let us know in the comments below.