Signing out of your Google account on all devices at once is possible. This article will guide you on how to logout or sign out of your Google account on all your devices and the apps where you logged in your Google account.
Have you created too many google accounts because you ended up forgetting your password or which one you signed up with? You may also want to sign out on all your devices for security purposes. Whatever the reason, signing out of your Google account on every device you have logged into is easy. This is a common problem; the good news is that Google has provided an easy-to-use solution, even you can do it remotely.
How to Log Out or Sign Out of your Google Account on All Devices
The thing is, there’s no single button that will actually sign out of your Google account all at the same time. But we’re going to show you the easiest way to do it. These methods work on multiple devices that have access to your Google account such as your mobile devices such as Android or iOS, computers, smart TVs, and other connected gadgets.
Method 1: Sign out of Google using Manage All Devices on your Account Settings
1. Open your browser and go to your google account (https://myaccount.google.com)
2. Select ‘Security’ on the left navigation panel
3. Scroll down below. Find and click ‘Manage all devices’
4. You’ll find all the devices where you are currently logged in.
5. Select a device you want to sign out of.
6. Tap ‘Sign out,’ and you’ll be logged out from that device.
7. Repeat this step for all devices you want to sign out from
Method 2: Sign Out of your Google Account from all Apps & Remove Access Remotely
1. Open your browser and go to https://myaccount.google.com/permissions
2. Find the “Recently used devices” section
3. Select the three vertical dots associated with each device you want to sign out from
4. Tap “Remove access.”
5. Repeat for all devices you want to sign out from
6. You will be prompted to enter your Google account password. Enter it and click “Sign Out.”
What Happens When you Log Out of All Devices you Signed in with Google Account?
When you log out of your Google accounts from all devices, you will no longer be able to access any of the Google services associated with the account until you sign in again. It also means someone else cannot use your account without your permission. This is the safest way to protect your Google account from unauthorized access.
By signing out of all devices, you can rest assured that your personal data is safe and secure. No emails or files will be deleted, and you can always sign in again when ready.
Wrapping it Up
This article discusses two easy methods of signing out of a Google Account on all devices at once. It’s not a process that can be completed in one click, but it can be done easily. Once you have signed out of all the devices, you can rest assured that your personal data is safe and secure.
We hope this article was able to help you understand how to sign out of a Google account on all devices simultaneously. If you have any questions or concerns about signing out of your Google account, feel free to leave a comment below.