YouTube Music’s seasonal recaps are a great way to see what you’ve been jamming out to lately. Here’s how to find and see yours.
What are Seasonal Recaps on YouTube Music?
Seasonal recaps are a compilation of your favorite or top songs and artists over the past year. You can find them by searching for “seasonal recaps” on your YouTube Music app. Seasonal recaps will give you an overview of an artist’s recent releases, live performances, and other activities.
How to Find & View your Seasonal Recaps Song Playlist on YouTube Music
- To find your seasonal recaps, open the YouTube Music app and go to the Library tab.
- Then, scroll down to the “History” section and select “Seasonal recaps.”
- If you don’t see this option, it means that you haven’t listened to enough songs during that season for a recap to be generated.
- Your seasonal recaps will be grouped by year, with the most recent year appearing first. Within each year, you’ll see a list of the seasons for which you have a recap. Tap on any season to view your recap.
Your seasonal recap will include information such as how many songs you listened to during that season, your top artists, and your top genres. You can also listen to a playlist of your top songs from that season. To do so, tap on the “Play all” button at the bottom of the page.
How to Share your Summer, Spring Seasonal or End-of-Year Recap on YouTube Music App
You can easily share your spring, summer seasonal recap or end-of-year overall recap when they’re available on your YouTube Music account. Follow these steps:
- To start sharing your seasonal recap playlist, simply do the usual method when sharing a regular YouTube Music playlist.
- To share your seasonal recap stats card, go to the Recap page and select the arrow icon (the one with upward-to-right arrow).
Now, if you want to download your stats card, you may hit the download icon (arrow down). Once downloaded, you have the option to share and post this information through the other social media platforms and apps.
What to Do If You Can’t Find Your Seasonal Recap
If you’re having trouble finding your seasonal recaps on YouTube Music, there are a few things you can do.
First, make sure that you’re logged in to the correct account. If you’re unsure which account you used to create your recaps, you can try logging in with any email address or phone number associated with your Google account.
Once you’re logged in, try searching for “seasonal recaps” in the search bar. If that doesn’t work, try looking in the “Library” tab for a playlist called “Seasonal Recaps.”
If you still can’t find your recaps, contact YouTube Music support for help.
Other Ways to Enjoy your Favorite Songs on YouTube Music
In addition to your Year in Review, there are other ways to enjoy your favorite music on YouTube Music. You can create a custom playlist of your favorite songs or listen to premade playlists created by experts.
You can also listen to artist radio stations, which will play similar songs to the ones you already like. Lastly, if you have a YouTube Red subscription, you can download songs and albums for offline playback.
We hope this article helped you learn how to find and see your Seasonal Recaps on YouTube Music. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below, and we’ll do our best to help you out. As always, thanks for reading, and don’t forget to share!