Paramount Plus gives users access to hundreds of classic as well as new TV shows and movies from various brands under ViacomCBS. You can stream content from Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, The Smithsonian Channel, and BET.
With so many titles available, some movies and TV series are not appropriate for your children viewing. That is why Paramount Plus integrated parental controls into its features to let parents manage and take control of what their kids can watch.
Parental controls allow you to set limitations to the contents viewed by your kids. If you worry about what they can see when they watch TV, you can set restrictions such as setting a PIN code before gaining access to the streaming app.
Setting Up Parental Controls on Paramount Plus
If you want to get started putting parental controls in your Paramount Plus app on TV, streaming players or phones and tablet mobile devices, follow the steps below one at a time to find out how to do it.
- First, launch any browser on your computer.
- Go to www.paramountplus.com/account.
- Sign in to your Paramount+ account.
- On the home page, scroll down and look for the Parental Controls sections. Paramount Plus usually sets the feature to Off by default. To enable it, toggle the button to On.
- A prompt will ask you to enter your Paramount Plus password. Enter your password.
- Click the Submit button.
- Under the toggle button, you will be asked to create a 4-digit PIN. The PIN will be used when you want to lock restricted content. When you need to download, you will also be asked for your PIN. Always remember the combination.
- Next, you can set the rating on your content. To do this, click the Lock icon next to the rating to either lock or unlock it. The blue icon means locked, and the grey icon means unlocked. Note that you must enter your PIN to watch titles with a locked rating.
- After editing the parental control settings, click the Save button.
NO ACCOUNT YET? VISIT PARAMOUNTPLUS.COM TO SIGN UP NOW!
Is there an instance when you forgot to enable parental controls and your kid almost watched shows not meant for them? We would love to hear your story! Drop us a comment below.