Comfort, function, and sleekness are some of the best features you can find with Bose True Wireless (TW) Earbuds. You can enjoy active noise-canceling to give you better audio performance while on the go.
Each Bose earbud has easy touch controls with swipe mechanisms built in a more secured and comfy design. You can take your Bose earbuds to any sports activity with their sweat and weather-resistant features.
To make the most out of your Bose wireless earbuds, it is ideal to update the firmware or device software as they are available. New upgrades are free and will enhance the features and the performance of your earbuds. You will find the latest firmware versions that give you software improvements that will fix bugs and other issues. To ensure the device’s efficiency of use and function Bose regularly put out important updates for free.
How to Download & Install Bose True Wireless Earbuds Device Software or Firmware Upgrades
There are two ways to download and install available updates on your Bose TW earbuds firmware. You can use the Bose Updater app that you can use on a web browser on your Windows PC or Mac computer or access the latest device software via the Bose Connect app on mobile devices.
How to Update Bose Earbuds Device Software or Firmware via Bose Updater App on PC or Mac
First, you need to download the Bose Updater on your Mac computer or Windows 10/11 PC. Here’s how to do it:
- Launch any web browser on your computer and go to btu.bose.com.
- Select your country.
- Click the Download button.
- Now, tick the terms and click “I Agree.”
- Select the location where to save the file.
- After installing the updates, navigate to the file location.
- Click to open the file.
- Install the Bose Updater.
- Launch the Bose Updater.
- Connect your Bose Earbuds to your computer.
- If there is an available update, click the Update Now or Apply Changes button.
- Wait for the update to finish before disconnecting your Bose Earbuds.
How to Update Bose Earbuds Device Software or Firmware via Bose Connect App on Android or iOS
You can download and install the Bose Connect app on Google Play Store for Android phones and tablets or through the Apple App Store for iPhones and iPads.
- Connect your Bose Earbuds to your Android or iOS mobile device.
- Launch the Bose Connect app.
- If there is an available update, you will see the down arrow icon or the update button on the image of your Bose earbuds.
- Tap the update icon to download available updates.
- Now, tap the Update button.
- The update process is complete when you see the checkmark.
What type of Bose earbuds do you have? How is your experience so far? We value your opinion, so please drop us one in the comment section below.