You have a payment method on file for Amazon Prime Video. You’d like to remove it and add a new one. Here’s how to manage your payment methods and information for your account billing on Amazon Prime Video.
What is Amazon Prime Video?
Amazon Prime Video is a streaming service offered by the multi-media giant Amazon. Prime members have access to thousands of hours of TV show and series episodes as well as movie titles, including original content only available on Amazon.
You can watch Amazon Prime Video content on your computer, phone, tablet, or TV. You can also download shows and movies to watch offline.
If you have an Amazon Prime account, you can access Prime Video by clicking on the Prime Video tab on the home screen. If you’re not a Prime member, you can sign up for a free trial at www.primevideo.com.
How to Remove a Payment Method From Amazon Prime Video
To remove or delete a payment method such as credit card or bank account details from your Amazon Prime Video account, you’ll need to follow these simple steps:
- Sign in to Amazon Prime Video website with your account credentials.
- Click on the Your Account tab.
- Under the Payment Methods section, click on the link that says “Manage Payment Methods.”
- Find the payment method you want to delete and click on the “Delete” button.
- Confirm your deletion by clicking on the “Yes, delete this payment method” button.
How to Change or Update your Payment Method or Billing Information for Amazon Prime Video
To change your payment method and information for paying your Amazon Prime Video monthly subscriptions, you need to follow this easy process:
- Open up the Amazon Prime video website.
- Click on the “Your Account” tab and select “Change Payment Method.”
- Choose the payment method that you would like to use and enter your payment information.
- Click on “Update Payment Method.”
Managing your Payment Methods on File with Amazon Prime Video
If you’re looking to manage your payment method details on Amazon Prime Video streaming platform, here’s what you need to do:
- Log in to your Prime Video account on the Amazon website.
- Hover over your account name in the top right corner of the screen, and then click “Your Account” from the drop-down menu.
- On the Your Account page, scroll down to the “Settings” section and click “Payment Settings.”
- On the Payment Settings page, you’ll see a list of all the payment methods associated with your account. To remove a payment method, click the trash can icon next to the method you want to delete.
- To add a new payment method, click “Add a New Payment Method.” You’ll be able to choose from a variety of options, including credit and debit cards, Amazon Gift Cards, and PayPal.
Protecting your Amazon Account with Two-Step Verification
If you want to secure your Amazon account, two-step verification or authentication (2FA) is the way to go. This adds an extra layer of security by requiring you to enter a code that is sent to your phone whenever you try to log in to your account both for shopping or streaming.
To set up two-step verification:
- Go to Your Account and select Login & Security.
- Under the Two-Step Verification section, select Update.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Wrapping it Up
To sum up, here are the steps you need to follow to remove, change, or manage your Amazon Prime Video payment method:
- Go to the Manage Your Payment Methods page.
- Select the payment method you want to remove, change, or manage.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you’re removing a payment method, confirm your choice.
- If you’re changing a payment method, enter the new information.
- If you’re managing a payment method, make your selection.
- Click Save.
Did we help you manage your account billing information on Amazon? Let us know what you think in the comments section below?