Amazon Prime Video is one of the most popular streaming services where you can download TV shows and movies for offline viewing. You can watch your favorite TV series as well as classic films even without an active Internet connection or on the go. All you have to do is download the titles that you want to stream and watch them at any time, anywhere.
How to Download Amazon Prime Video Movies and TV Shows to Watch Offline
One of the reasons to download titles on the Amazon Prime Video mobile, desktop, streaming media or smart TV app is due to an unstable Internet connection. There may be times when your network speed is not at par with the requirements of Prime Video to stream shows continuously. It can result in pauses, freezing, lagging, or buffering, which will only frustrate you.
Another reason is when you want to continue watching your shows when traveling or commuting. There may be a limited network available when you are out of your house. It is better to stock up your computer with movies and shows to watch offline.
NO ACCOUNT YET? Sign up For Prime Video Free Trial Here!
Downloading offline content on Amazon Prime Video is easy. You can follow the steps below.
- First, download the Amazon Prime Video App if you have not.
- Launch the Amazon Prime Video app.
- Sign in to your Amazon Prime account.
- Now, you can select the titles that you want to watch online.
- Click the show or movie that you want to download. If it is available for download, click the Download button. Otherwise, the Download button will not appear.
- Choose the location where you want to save the file. Make sure that you have enough storage.
- Set the Video Quality.
- Click the Start Download button.
How to Access Offline Downloads on Amazon Prime Video App
- If you want to check your downloaded shows and movies, go to the My Stuff section.
- Click on the title you want to watch offline.
- Click the Watch Now button.
How to Delete Downloads on Amazon Prime Video App
If you don’t have enough storage space left, you can delete some of the content on your Prime Video downloads folder to make room for other titles.
- Navigate to My Stuff.
- Select the title that you want to delete.
- Click the three-dotted icon.
- Select Delete Download.
NO ACCOUNT YET? Sign up For 30-Day Amazon Prime Free Trial Here!
What are your reasons for downloading titles on Amazon Prime Video? You can share your story with us by writing them in the comment section.