PDF files are a professional and easy way to send documents to other people. You can access and open it on any device and even view it on the web. PDF files allow you to send large documents in compressed sizes without compromising on the quality. It also looks sleek and clean.
But, most PDF files come with the black color for the font text. It may be usual to see files on black text, but if you want to spice it up with a splash of colors, you can also change or edit the font text color on your PDF files.
In the same way, other users already liked to do things beyond, so changing the color may be a habit. If you received a PDF file with colored font text and want it simple, you can always change your PDF file and revert it to black.
Change, Edit & Format Font Text Color in PDF Files
It only takes a few minutes to change and format the font text color of your PDF files. However, you will need to use a software application to do so. Some of the recommended apps to use for your PDF files are PDF Element Pro and Adobe Reader. If you want to edit text online, you can go to sejda.com or DeftPDF.com.
How to Edit Font Text Color in PDF Files via PDF Element Pro
- Launch the PDF Element Pro app.
- Go to Open File.
- Look for your PDF file and open it.
- Another way is to drag it to the PDF Element Pro interface to open it.
- Double-click on the text that you want to edit.
- Click the Edit button.
- On the right side of the screen, click Font Color.
- Choose the color that you want.
- Click the Save button.
How to Change Font Text Color in PDF Files via Adobe Reader
- Launch the Adobe Reader app.
- Go to File and open the PDF file that you want to edit.
- Click the Edit button on the menu bar.
- Scroll down and select Preferences.
- In the Categories section, select Accessibility.
- On the right side, go to Document Colors Options.
- Select Custom Color.
- Check the box next to Document Text.
- Select the color that you want for your font text.
- Click OK.
How to Format Font Text in PDF Files using Adobe Reader
- On your Adobe Reader, click Tools.
- Go to Edit PDF.
- Select Edit.
- Highlight the text that you want to format.
- On the right side, you will see the formatting tools. You can change the font style, size, and colors.
- Click anywhere on the screen outside the formatting window to exit.
Changing Font Text Color via Sejda
- If you want to use the web, go to sejda.com.
- Select Upload PDF File and open the PDF file you want to edit.
- Highlight the text that you want to change.
- Click Color.
- Select the color you want.
- Click Apply Changes.
- Now, click the Download button.
Editing Font Text Color via DeftPDF
- On your browser, go to DeftPDF.com.
- Click Edit.
- Upload the PDF file that you want to change.
- On the menu above the PDF file, click the Text box.
- Highlight the text that you want to edit.
- Choose the font color that you want.
- Click Apply Changes.
- Now, download your PDF file.
What application or website do you prefer to use when changing the font text color of your PDF file? You can share your story with us down below.STILL HAVING ISSUES? Try this tool to troubleshoot Windows errors and safely optimize system performance