A unique and strong password helps in securing your Disney Plus account and make sure nobody can use it without your permission. But, there are times when you forget your password with several passwords to keep track.
In some cases, you also want to change your password especially when you end up sharing your account with more people.
If you are in either scenario, you can always reset or change your Disney+ password. It is an easy process and you can do it in your account. Follow the steps below to find out how.
How to Change Your Disney Plus Account Password
- Open Disney Plus.
- Log in to your account.
- Click the profile icon on the upper right side of the screen.
- Next, choose Account.
- Click Change Password.
- First, type your current password.
- Next, type your new password. You can click Show on the right side to see the characters that you are typing. This will help make sure that you are typing the right characters.
- Click Save.
- Log in your Disney Plus account using the new password to all the devices that you are using.
How to Reset your Disney Plus Account Password
There may be moments when you forget your Disney+ password and want to reset it. Follow the steps below on how to create a new one to access your account.
- Open the Disney Plus website.
- Type your email address.
- Click Continue.
- Click Forgot Password. It will then send a six-digit passcode in your email that will reset your password.
- Check your email and copy the passcode.
- If you did not receive an email, check your spam folder or you can hit resend.
- Copy and type the six-digit passcode.
- Next, type your new password.
- Click Continue.
Changing your password can help protect your account and avoid unwanted usage. But, keep in mind to use strong passwords. You can also use a password manager to help you keep track of the passwords you are using from different websites and keep them secured.
Was the article helpful? Tell us in the comments below.