Listening to music using your headphones can give you a sound experience that you can take full control of. Even when you are outside, you can enjoy high-quality tunes with the right volume that will please your ears.
But what if your iPhone headset audio volume suddenly becomes too low when using it? Even when you set the volume too high, the sound remains below the level that you expect.
There are instances when the audio level on your iPhone low volume issue due to different factors. You may have low power, a problem with your headphones, an error with your iPhone audio settings, and many others.
Resolve iPhone Sound/Audio Level Too Low in Headphones
Fortunately, you can troubleshoot the low headset volume of your iPhone with a few solutions. You can try each of the methods indicated below to make your headphones louder on iPhone and check if it fixes the iPhone headphone issue or not.
Solution #1 – Disable Reduce Loud Sounds on your iPhone Settings
- Launch the Settings menu of your iPhone.
- Select Sounds & Haptics.
- Go to Headphone Audio.
- Tap Headphone Safety.
- Look for the Reduce Loud Sounds option.
- Toggle the button to Off.
Solution #2 – Check your Headphone
Your headphone may be having issues such as broken cords. Check your headphones for any signs of damages or problems. You may also use your headphone on another device and see if the volume works or not.
Solution #3 – Turn Airplane Mode On and Off
- From the Home Screen, open the Control Center.
- Look for the Airplane Mode and tap to turn it On.
- Wait for a few moments, then tap the Airplane Mode to Off.
Solution #4 – Restart your iPhone
It helps sometimes to reboot your iPhone device to refresh its connections and processes. A quick device restart will help in fixing the problem. Turn off your iPhone and wait for at least 1 minute. Turn it back on and try listening to music again.
Solution #5 – Adjust the iPhone Audio Setting
- Launch the Settings menu of your iPhone device.
- Go to Accessibility.
- Select Audio/Visual.
- Look for the Balance Slider. Slide the bar to the volume level that you want.
Solution #6 – Update your iPhone
- Navigate to the Settings menu of your iPhone device.
- Select General.
- Go to Software Update.
- Tap Automatic Updates.
- Look for Download iOS Updates and turn it On.
Did any of the methods above help you troubleshoot the audio volume error on your iPhone? Which one worked for you? We would love to know more. You can write us a comment below.