Not everything works out the way we wanted them. Sometimes, when taking a cool photo, you end up with a photo bomber in the background. Retaking the photo may not always be enough to capture the perfect picture. Or perhaps you wanted to breath a fresh new life to an old photo.
PicsArt is an image editing app that will enable you to change those boring and annoying backgrounds into beautiful backdrops. You can choose any image you want or you can even upload a background to PicsArt from your local gallery.
Check out the steps below on how you can change your photo background using PicsArt for Android.
How to Edit and Remove Image Background in Android using PicsArt
- First, go to Google Play Store and search for PicsArt.
- Next, click install and wait for the process to finish.
- Once done, launch the PicsArt app.
- Open the photo you want to change.
- At the bottom, click the Cutout icon.
- Next, choose Select and click Background. It will then select the background of the picture.
- Click the Invert icon to invert the images and allow you to edit the background. You can edit what needs to be part of the picture by tapping the pencil or the eraser.
- Next, click Save. You will then see your photo without a background.
- Click the Fit icon. You can now adjust your image.
- Select Background.
- Select the background that you want for your photo. Edit the background image by its size, shadow, blur, and other editing tools.
- Once you are done, just click Save.
Now, you have an awesome photo that you can post on your social media. Thanks to PicsArt, there is no more room for unwanted photo backgrounds.
How do you like the PicsArt app? We would love to know your thoughts so drop us a comment below.