But, some users reported that they see the Microsoft Teams error code c02901df. It usually occurs when you run the desktop app on Windows 10. So when using the Microsoft Teams browser app, you may not have the same issue. The error code c02901df indicates the message, “We ran into a problem. Reconnecting.” In some cases, it shows, “No internet – reconnect” or “Sorry we’ve run into an issue.”
Fix Microsoft Teams Error Message c02901df on Windows Desktop App
There are several methods of how you can fix the Microsoft Teams error code c02901df on Windows 10 PC. Sometimes, it may not be only an issue with your current Internet connection. Follow each solution one at a time and check if it solves the problem or not.
Solution #1 – Power Cycle Your Device
While it may not always be a problem with your network, it helps to refresh your connection.
- Turn off your computer and unplug your modem and router.
- Wait for at least 1 minute before plugging them both back in.
- After connecting to the Internet, turn on your computer.
- Relaunch the Microsoft Teams app and check if the error is still there.
Solution #2 – Clear the Microsoft Team App Cache
- First, exit the Microsoft Teams app.
- Launch the File Explorer.
- Type the %appdata%\Microsoft\Teams.
- Highlight and delete all the files in the folder.
- Now, relaunch the Microsoft Teams app.
Solution #3 – Reinstall the Microsoft Teams Desktop App for Windows 10
- To reinstall the app, you need to uninstall it first.
- Quit the Microsoft Teams app.
- Navigate to the Settings menu.
- Go to Apps.
- Select for Apps & features.
- Look for Microsoft Teams. You can also use the search bar.
- Highlight the app. Click the Uninstall button.
- Click Uninstall again to confirm.
- If asked to make changes, click Yes.
- Look for Teams Machine-Wide Installer.
- Uninstall it as well.
- On your browser, go to the Microsoft Teams website and download the desktop app to install a fresh copy on your PC.
Solution #4 – Update your Windows 10 Operating System
- Open the Settings menu.
- Click Update & Security.
- Go to Windows Update.
- Select Check for updates.
- Once you see available updates, click Install.
Were you able to fix the issue with Microsoft Teams on your Windows 10 computer? Tell us in the comments below.