When it comes to Android smartphones, no company is as ubiquitous as Samsung. Their line of Galaxy S-series devices have been the longstanding bearers of leading sales within the world of Android devices. They’re so popular that we’re practically sure you’ve met at least one person using a Samsung mobile phone within this very week!
They’re popular for a plethora of reasons, but one of the main reasons cited is that they’re just plain reliable. That doesn’t mean they don’t have problems though, as many users have recently been reporting an issue with delayed notifications on the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra especially with text messages. If you’re one of these people, what can you do?
How to Troubleshoot Issues & Fix Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Delayed Notifications Problem
The Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is one of the most popular Android smartphones in the world from the company. As a result of this, it’s quite easy to figure out what’s wrong with the device, as well as what steps to take in order to fix the issue.
But, to simplify things, we’ve compiled all the troubleshooting methods and fixes into guides that we’ve listed down below. Just follow these steps, and you’ll be getting normal notifications delivered to your device again without a hitch!
Restart your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Device
- Restarting your device is common advice, but it’s great because it tends to work.
- To do this, hold down your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra’s power button.
- When prompted, press the restart button.
- Wait for your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra to finish rebooting.
- When it’s done, check and see of your notifications are still delayed.
Turn Off Battery Optimizations from Settings
- Sometimes, having battery optimizations can cause your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra to limit background activity, including notifications.
- To turn it off, go to your Settings menu.
- Go to the Battery settings.
- Turn off Power Saving features.
- Check and turn off any unnecessary background restrictions.
- Check and see If your notifications are still delayed.
Make Sure Your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is Not in Do Not Disturb Mode
- Accidentally turning on Do Not Disturb Mode can lead to notifications being significantly delayed.
- To fix this, go to your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra’s home screen.
- Drag down the notification menu.
- Search for the toggle for Do Not Disturb Mode.
- Turn it off.
- Check and see if your notifications are still delayed.
If you’ve followed all these steps accordingly, then you should find things back in working condition again. Your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra should no longer have any delayed notifications, and all your messages should now arrive on time.
We hope we managed to help you sort out your issue, and for more tips and fixes like this, stay tuned!