If your Snapchat Cameos are not working and not showing up, there are a number of ways on how to fix it. Snapchat Cameos are fun ways to express yourself with over 150 Cameos to choose from.
If you feel excited, sad, happy, or even tired, you can choose the right Cameo and send it to your Snapchat!
However, despite the time you spent looking for the perfect Cameo and customizing it with captions to make it look best, it is not showing up at all. Check out the solutions below on how you can fix this problem.
Solution #1 – Update your Snapchat app
You may be using the previous version of Snapchat hence the problem exists. What you can do is to update your Snapchat app to its latest version. Just go to the App Store for iOS users and Google Play Store for Android users. Search for Snapchat and click update. After downloading the latest version, check if the Cameos are now showing up.
Solution #2 – Clear your Snapchat Cache
- Open your Snapchat app.
- Go to My Profile.
- Then, click Settings.
- Look for the Clear Cache option.
- Select Continue or Clear All. Once you have cleared your cache, check if the problem is still there.
Solution #3 – Force Stop your Snapchat App
If the solutions above do not work, you will need to force stop your app.
- Open the Settings of your phone.
- Then, go to the App menu.
- Search for Snapchat and click to open.
- Once inside the App info screen, select Force Stop.
- Click OK to confirm.
- Restart your mobile phone and open your Snapchat app. Check if the Cameos are now showing up.
Did the solutions above work? If you still experience the same error, you may want to contact Snapchat support. Let us know in the comments below what you did to fix your Snapchat Cameos error.