If you want to use Google Fi on your iOS device, you can easily activate it now on an iPhone through eSIM. Electronic SIM cards let you use your Google Fi without waiting for a physical SIM. It is more convenient and it allows you to use two networks on your mobile phones at the same time.
Google Fi is Google’s wireless network that offers a different kind of phone plan. There are two types of plans available on Google Fi. There is the flexible one that offers unlimited calls and texts at the low monthly rate. However, additional charges apply for the use of Internet data. The other package is the unlimited plan with unlimited calls, texts, and data use.
iPhone Models Supported by eSIM Activation
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
How to Activate Google Fi on your iPhone using an eSIM
- Go to the official website of Google Fi.
- On the upper right side, click Join In.
- Enter your personal details to sign up for a Google Fi account.
- Next, go to Quick Setup.
- Download the Google Fi app from the App Store.
- Once download is complete, use another device to open the link to Google Fi’s quick setup for iOS. You may also open this link: https://fi.google.com/ios/quicksetup.
- Next, sign in to your Google Fi app.
- Follow the instructions indicated on the page. You will need to follow the 3 steps. First, add Google Fi on the phone. Then, update Your Network Setting. Third, set up your number on the Google Fi app.
Keep in mind that Google Fi app will perform a device and iOS compatibility checks before you begin the eSIM activation. You can proceed when both are compatible. However, when either are not compatible, you will need to buy a physical SIM or upgrade your version of iOS.
Did the article help you? Let us know in the comments below.