TikTok is a popular video-sharing platform. Users on their mobile devices can manage this app, but it is also accessible through web browsers.
People find its appeal alluring in today’s technologically driven world. So a lot of people are encouraged to use this. They experiment with various topics and strive to be as creative as possible.
We may notice different items being used here, including videos for dancing competitions, people who appreciate cosmetics, and videos for amusement and enjoyment. The TikTok app has made video creation and sharing more accessible and sophisticated.
To enjoy it, you don’t need to exert that much effort. Anything can be instantaneously uploaded after being recorded.
What is TikTok Creator Fund
Tiktok established a feature called creator fund, a program that rewards users whose original material has drawn substantial, engaged audiences to the network.
Because of this, many users are taking this opportunity to monetize on TikTok. As it is one of the best strategies for content creators to make money is through the TikTok Creator Fund.
To join the bandwagon and be rewarded, there are a few requirements to complete to apply.
You must have at least 10,000 real followers on your account. And you must obtain at least 100,000 genuine views of your videos in 30 days before application. Most importantly, you must have your TikTok pro account.
How to Apply for the TikTok Creator Fund
You can apply through your app, and we will walk you through it:
- Click the Creator Tools link under Settings.
- Select the “TikTok Creator Fund” button there.
- Then wait for TikTok’s approval, and you are good to go.
Once the Creator Fund is approved, you will need to enter some identity verification information, such as a valid ID and tax forms for US residents.
We want to give you a heads-up that the TikTok Creator Fund’s intricate payout system is dynamic. Rates are dynamically determined depending on the number of videos released by fund members.
It is not a one-time donation or large payment. Instead, TikTok encourages creators to continue producing content on the app.
How to Troubleshoot TikTok Creator Fund Tax System Form Error
While you enjoy making content on TikTok and filling your tax system, you could receive the “Unexpected System error. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact your administrator for assistance and provide the reference number below to help locate and correct the problem.”
The reason why you could receive this might be because it is not time to withdraw yet.
But here is a list of what you can do to solve this problem.
- Verify that your account is older than 60 days and that a withdrawal email has been delivered to you.
- Make sure you’ve registered a valid payment method.
- Try restarting your phone.
- Log out and log in to your TikTok account.
- Check for available updates to your software and application.
- Empty cache. Delete and reinstall TikTok.
- Trigger activity by switching languages, buying coins or going live.
- Check your spelling to see if it has the correct spelling or requires special characters.
- This step worked for many; use Chrome and set it as your primary browser instead of Safari.
- As a last resort, for assistance, contact TikTok. Send them a support ticket. To do that:
- In the top right corner, touch the three lines.
- Tap “Report a problem” after swiping down.
- Select Privacy and Abuse Report.
- Click Other.
- Choose Still having a problem.
- Enter the problem you’re having here, then select Report.
We hope one of these steps helps you get your money from the TikTok creator fund. You can share your thoughts with us in the comment section below.