If you wish to access apps and games on your Sony Android TV, all you have to do is download and install them. The process is easy and will only take a few taps on your remote control. You have thousands of apps to choose from on the Google Play Store that you can add on your Sony Bravia Android TV. However, take note that you will need to have a reliable WiFi connection to download and add your streaming apps.
Now, if you want to manage your apps and declutter the storage space on your Sony Android smart TV, you can delete them at any time. Just go to the listing page of the app on Google Play Store and hit uninstall to remove it from your device.
Removing apps on Sony Android TV will help organize and clear the mess on your device’s home screen. You may have downloaded some apps that you want to try out first but then realize that you don’t want to use them anymore. Letting these apps stay will only take up space and clutter your Sony TV’s homescreen.
How to Download and Add Apps on Sony Android Smart TV
To start adding and installing apps on Bravia Android TV, follow the steps listed below.
- Navigate to the home screen of your Sony Android TV.
- Click Apps on the left side of the screen. It has a red-tiled icon.
- Click the app that you want to install.
- If you cannot find the app that you want, click Get more apps. It will direct you to the Google Play Store.
- From there, you can look for the app that you want. You may also use the Search button found in the upper right corner.
- Type or speak the name of the app.
- When the results appear, click the app to open its listing page.
- Click Install.
- After completing the download, click Open.
How to Uninstall, Remove or Delete Apps on Sony Bravia Android TV
Uninstalling and removing apps from Sony Android smart TV works the same way as you did when installing them. You also need to go to the listing page on Google Play Store and delete the app from your device through the options.
- Click Apps from the home screen of your Sony Android TV.
- Click Get more apps.
- Now, look for the app that you want to remove.
- Click to open its listing page.
- Click Uninstall.
- To confirm, click OK.
Are there apps that you have installed but want to remove from your Sony Android TV? Was it an easy process? Let us know what think by writing a comment below.