However, some of you may want to get the app under control or cancel your subscription altogether. If that describes you, hold tight because we will discuss all that and much more.
Managing Your WhatsApp Business Premium Subscription
To manage your WhatsApp Business Premium subscription, you must start in the WhatsApp Business app.
- Tap on ‘Settings,’
- Then ‘Premium.’
- From there, you’ll see an option for ‘Manage Subscription.’
- Clicking on this will take you straight to the Google Play Store, where all your subscription details are held.
- Once in the Google Play Store, look under the ‘Active’ section and find WhatsApp Business.
- You’ll see an ‘Update’ option next to your primary payment method. This is where you can choose a new payment method or add an additional one.
Remember, it’s always a good idea to have an alternate payment method set up. If there’s ever an issue with your primary payment method, your subscription won’t be interrupted. It’s all about making the management of your subscription as smooth and hassle-free as possible.
Canceling Your WhatsApp Business Premium Subscription
If you ever decide to cancel your WhatsApp Business Premium subscription, the process is simple and straightforward. You’ll start in the same place as before – in the WhatsApp Business app.
- Navigate to ‘Settings’,
- Then ‘Premium’,
- Finally ‘Manage Subscription.’ This will take you back to the Google Play Store.
- Once you’re in the Google Play Store, you’ll see a list of your active subscriptions.
- Find WhatsApp Business in this list.
- Here, you’ll see an option to ‘Cancel Subscription.’ Just click on that, and your subscription will be canceled.
Remember, you’re always in control of your subscription and can make changes whenever it suits your needs.
Implications of Canceling Your WhatsApp Business Premium Subscription
When you cancel your WhatsApp Business Premium subscription, there are a few things to remember.
If you decide to delete the WhatsApp Business app, your subscription doesn’t automatically end. It remains active until you manually cancel it. This means that you’ll still be billed even without the app until you cancel the subscription.
Switching to WhatsApp Messenger also has its implications. Your connected devices will be disconnected, and your webpage will be removed from the site. But just like deleting the app, switching doesn’t cancel your subscription. It will continue until you decide to cancel it.
Something else you should know, if you change your phone number, your subscription won’t be affected as long as you continue to use the same Google account for payment. Your subscription is tied to your Google account, not your phone number.
A quick rundown of the information above:
- Deleting the app doesn’t end your subscription.
- Switching to WhatsApp Messenger disconnects your devices and removes your webpage.
- Changing your phone number doesn’t affect your subscription.
- Your subscription is tied to your Google account.
- You must manually cancel your subscription to stop billing.
How to Apply for WhatsApp Refund
If you’ve decided that WhatsApp Business Premium isn’t for you, you can apply for a refund through the Google Play Store.
It’s a simple process, but keep in mind that once your refund is processed, you’ll lose access to the app’s premium features. It’s always important to consider your business needs before making this decision, but know that the option is there if you need it.
What Happens After Cancelation of your WhatsApp Business Premium Subscription
After you cancel your WhatsApp Business Premium subscription, a few things will happen.
- First, your WhatsApp webpage will still be operational for 15 days after the end of your billing cycle.
- After 30 days from the end of your billing cycle, your custom URL link becomes available for other businesses to claim.
- Also, only the last four devices you used will stay connected.
It’s essential to consider these points when deciding to cancel your subscription.
WhatsApp Business Premium is an excellent tool for those who can use it. If you cannot get the most out of WhatsApp Business Premium, canceling or asking for a refund may be your best option.
There are no one-size-fits-all solutions for businesses, so don’t be surprised if WhatsApp Business Premium may not be right for you.