Facebook is an efficient social media platform for you to connect with your friends, family, and other users. Not only do people find it easier to reach others, but businesses are also taking advantage of the social platform. Promoting a product or service is effective in reaching their target market and demographics.
Aside from marketing and connection, Facebook is also a good way to synchronize your accounts online. Using your Facebook details, you can create an account and sign in on various apps, games, and websites. All you have to do is log in to your Facebook account. Then, go to the app and sign up via Facebook. It will automatically create an account for you using your Facebook details.
What if you accidentally deleted or removed an app where you are logged in using Facebook? What will happen when you block, remove, or delete an app or website from your Facebook account?
Let us say you logged in on a certain app using your Facebook details. When you remove the app, it will show up under your Removed Apps list on Facebook. In some cases, users accidentally revoked the app’s permission to access Facebook. As a result, they could no longer log in to the app or website using their Facebook account.
How to Restore or Recover a Removed or Deleted App Logged in with your Facebook Account
If you accidentally blocked, removed, or deleted an app, game, or website logged in with your Facebook account, there is one way for you to restore, retrieve, and add it back. What you can do to manage and reactivate a lost Facebook app is reinstall the one you removed. You can find and view the list of removed apps in your Facebook settings.
How to Find & See the List of Removed Apps Logged in with Facebook on Mobile
- Launch the Facebook app on your mobile device.
- Tap your Profile Picture at the top right corner.
- Scroll down to Settings & Privacy.
- Select Settings.
- Navigate to the Security section.
- Choose Apps and Websites.
- You will then see the list of apps that are Active and Expired.
- To check the list of Removed apps, scroll down and tap View Removed Apps and Websites.
- It will show the list of all the Removed apps logged in with Facebook.
How to View & Manage List of Deleted Apps Logged in with Facebook on the Facebook Website
- Open the Facebook website on your web browser and log in to your account.
- Click your Profile Picture in the upper right corner.
- Select Settings & Privacy.
- Click Settings.
- On the left side, select Security and login.
- Choose Apps and Websites. You will see the list of apps logged in with Facebook.
- Scroll down and click View Removed Apps and Websites.
How to Reinstall Apps, Games, Websites Signed in With Facebook
- To reinstall all the apps, first, you need to uninstall them on your mobile device.
- Press and hold the app icon from your Home Screen.
- Select Uninstall.
- Head over to the Google Play Store or the AppStore.
- Search for the app, and tap to open it.
- Tap Install.
- Open the app and sign up via Facebook.
Were you able to restore removed apps on your Facebook account? You can tell us in the comment section below.